New Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$1350. I love the clearance and clean look. Very happy with it.

Outrageous. Gotta love Mike and his excellent pricing. That's a great looking bumper, nice choice. I saw this bumper on his hundy when was picking up my Bump It Offroad sliders, but I had already purchased my labs bumper. I have nothing but good to say about Mike and his products. Well built, affordable, and delivered as scheduled. :cheers:

Nice bumper, the strut is a smart addition to prevent the tire from swinging too far out and crashing back in.

x2

Any toeing info with this bumper?

Just when I thought I had narrowed my choices.... :cool:

I hear ya... choices choices. Is this a bolt on bumper or is it like the Labs, where you dice the frame. I'm not opposed to chopping it, but I figure bolt on is easier.

Any toeing info with this bumper?

No, just like the Slee bumper, Mike hasn't rated the towing. But, when you look at how the OEM is done and this is done, I would feel pretty comfortable. If you want more, just ask.

Is this a bolt on bumper or is it like the Labs, where you dice the frame?

Mike had mine for a couple days since this was the second one he did of this type and was honing the plan. It wasn't like the front bumper where you pull 4 bolts and off it came. There was more to it but how much more? You'd have to ask Mike. I definitely benefited from living 30 minutes away and him asking to install it. I was more than willing to "let" him.

The Bumper looks nice.........But it also looks cold and crisp outside....brrrr.

Wow, great looking rig (and rear bumper). How much extra weight do you estimate you're hauling around with the ABR front, sliders and rear bumper?

That's a good-looking bumper! Congrats!

Nice looking rig.

How do you like the sliders?

Any of you CO guys coming to N. TX anytime soon?

Need to get my Bumpit sliders, but freight cost is killing it for me.

Cheers,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom