Vendor ( NEW PRODUCT RELEASE ) J.I.S GOLD CAD YELLOW ZINC PLATED CARBURETOR Return Spring # 78141A / 90506-12034 FJ40 FJ60 FITS ALL Land Cruisers 1962-1997 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
1.6_480x480.png

( NEW PRODUCT RELEASE )

NEW GOLD CAD YELLOW ZINC PLATED

2F
/ 2F Updated ENGINE Carb CARBURETOR Return Spring

FITS ALL Gasoline TOYOTA Carburetors 1962-1997 GLOBALLY

Call Out # 78141A

Part # 90506-12034

Lives Once Again...

:D

(1.1) - Copy.png

1.1 flag ship banner.png

Last edited:
Your website is down and has been the last few times I went to check out new stuff. Any ETA on when it will be online again?

Your website is down and has been the last few times I went to check out new stuff. Any ETA on when it will be online again?
Since most "mud" vendors are "one-man operations", some stop accepting new orders on their sites periodically in order to catch up on orders and shipping.

Maybe that's what's going on with Matt's site.

Our family run Store Website is NOT DOWN

we are focusing on packing orders from a super busy week , folks need there parts asap .......

we will re-open in 48 -72 hours

please Read Message on front door ......

thanks for your support , i really mean that ! :)

kindly matt
Thanks, will keep an eye open for when orders are taken again

It is absolutely great if a dedicated Toyota aficionado and Mud member's business is getting so many orders that he has to regularly shut down orders to catch up and ship. I for one would rather buy from a Mud vendor instead of a non-member.

With that said, if new orders cannot be accepted on a too frequent basis, there is a risk of losing the support of a Mud buyer.

The catch 22 between staying a small home based shop with personal attention or expanding and relying on staff to convey and exhibit your passion.

Since most "mud" vendors are "one-man operations", some stop accepting new orders on their sites periodically in order to catch up on orders and shipping.

Maybe that's what's going on with Matt's site.

It is absolutely great if a dedicated Toyota aficionado and Mud member's business is getting so many orders that he has to regularly shut down orders to catch up and ship. I for one would rather buy from a Mud vendor instead of a non-member.

With that said, if new orders cannot be accepted on a too frequent basis, there is a risk of losing the support of a Mud buyer.

The catch 22 between staying a small home based shop with personal attention or expanding and relying on staff to convey and exhibit your passion.

No worries.

Matt always delivers.

I've been purchasing items from him for years.

Ill keep checking website to get my spring

Last edited:
I have to do some required site maintence run programs etc

i have removed the shipping needs fire wall for now , it will remain OPEN for business till about dinner time approx

if you like scoop up your needed SPRINGS now , and i will have shipped out with all the big Current load and push here now

thanks for your support

kindly matt

View attachment 2808813View attachment 2808814

View attachment 2808815
Thanks Matt, I will take 5 springs an likely some other stuff once the site is taking orders again. I need the formal invoice process for export/import purposes

Thanks Matt, I will take 5 springs an likely some other stuff once the site is taking orders again. I need the formal invoice process for export/import purposes

COPY THAT i will reply and TAG as soon as we finish processing all current orders , we are simply working as fast and hard as we can and continue to take

8E36B639-01B0-4D94-AC77-2F77B03DC77C.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom