Vendor ( NEW Product Release ) GOLD Zinc #7 Stamped Head Thermostat Housing Bolt Kit 4pcs set / kit 8mm x 1.25 x 46mm F1.5 2F 3FE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com

221004998454_01425 - Copy - Copy1.jpg

( NEW Product Release )

GOLD Zinc #7 Stamped Head Thermostat Housing Bolt Kit 4pcs set / kit 8mm x 1.25 x 46mm

F1.5 2F 3FE

$14 set

Bump. Looking forward to seeing these in person.

Bump. Looking forward to seeing these in person.

You Diverse and Extensive FULLY STOCKED Professionals Sampler Platter SHOP SIZE and VOLUME is in transit mark mailed out Monday afternoon via USPS will PM u

tracking #

i included ALL my Latest Reproduction parts and New developments parts and products in a simple but easy to understand all bagged and tagged for eternity format

im looking forward to your SHOP size and SHOP needs Brick and mortor SIZE format Heavily Discounted Order ............

Please see link here :

i stuffed the Large Flat Rate BOX to MYAN TEMPLE Status !

as usual for u my friend ......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also want to take a moment here on a personal and professional LEVEL :

FOR the PUBIC RECORD and to the ENTIRE General MEMBERSHIP as a whole , Fellow Supporting VENDORS and the Like .....

ALL the J.I.S. hardware i am now offering with stamped Number Heads #7 #4 #8 etc.

is ALL Sourced and made 100% In JAPAN

NO GreY area here PERIOD !

SADLY it has been brought to my ATTN. that in-fact @Onur , a moderator no less has been running around making claims my stamped mark heads bolts

are from CHINA and being Mis-represented ?

this is nothing less then FALSE facts ...

i will state for the record and base my professional Reputation They are in-fact as i say and NO LESS ...

i simply can't believe and it defies LOGIC as i understand it why a person in charge of keeping the peace would start Rumors designed to harm and discredit

another Fellow MEMBER and Dedicated SUPPORTING VENDOR in any way with ZERO proof or facts to back it up ?
KNOW THIS :

221004998454_01425 - Copy - Copy.jpg

(1.1) - Copy.png

(1.6).png

anatomy-skunk-works - Copy - Copy 1 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, they are made-in-Japan. I've seen the shipping info and I know Matt has spent $$$ hiring an hourly Translator to deal directly with the manufacturer, in Japan.

I have samples of these and they look identical to the old-skool yellow chromate NOS fasteners I have.

The Thermostat bolts are spec-prefect and I believe made to the same Toyota 46mm length.

The other fasteners of Matt's, that I have samples of, are your typical avail standard sizes, 15mm, 20mm 45mm, etc... I'm told more Land Cruiser-specific sizes, lengths are in the works... The yellow chrome is beautiful.

…as the birfield turns. :-(

maybe now is a good time 🤔

i think it would be a nice time to take a moment , for a special friend , mentor and SOLID SOUL in the vintage land cruiser community as a whole ...........

thanks brother for being simply who you are and nothing less ......... :)

frontpage2.1 - Copy  2.jpg

These #7’s are darn good looking and sparkle with quality. Made in Japan I recon!

I don’t have the housing 7’s, but the other 7’s that I have sprinkled around my 43 to keep various M6x1.0 parts fixed in position.

Check out my Lucky 7’s holding my back door latch security in place. So nice!

devo

F65201C9-9C0D-4E88-B6BF-428A5BCB6F16.jpeg

Got a couple onto an engine refresh I’m just finishing up. Worthy.😉
16621AA8-52E6-496F-B9D3-5F44D37CFE7E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom