New prado owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found filter assembly on Ebay ($85) looks like mine but part number was different. It said it was for 80 series.

I dont think it would matter. Some of them have different mountings so they face in a different direction to suit the engine bay, like the hilux. The barbs on the filter head maybe a different diameter, but I think the barbs can be swapped.
To my knowledge , all the rotary pump toyotas are using much the same filter head. Including trucks and buses

I found filter assembly on Ebay ($85) looks like mine but part number was different. It said it was for 80 series.

I dont think it would matter. Some of them have different mountings so they face in a different direction to suit the engine bay, like the hilux. The barbs on the filter head maybe a different diameter, but I think the barbs can be swapped.
To my knowledge , all the rotary pump toyotas are using much the same filter head. Including trucks and buses

Don't buy the 80 series one. roscoFJ73 is right, the barbs are a different diameter (larger for the 80). I have tried removing them from an 80 primer I had, and it doesn't work (I ruined it). Just buy the right thing to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom