New Prado Owner in the PNW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all,

New to the forum so I might need some help navigating it. Just bought a 91' Prado LJ78 and looking for some thread to join. Also, is this THE tech section where I'm supposed to upload info and pics? Appreciate the help in advance

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 22.56.50.png

Welcome. There are a few of us in the PNW with 70's (and even more with all the other types of cruisers). There is a decent cruiser community in the Seattle area. I would suggest joining the Seattle Cruiserheads if you are looking for local parts, help with projects, trail runs, etc. There is a google groups page and facebook group with info. We meet the second tuesday of every month if you are interested in checking it out.

What are you plans for the LJ?

Welcome! You’re in the right place. Make sure to post up a photo or two here too:

Welcome. There are a few of us in the PNW with 70's (and even more with all the other types of cruisers). There is a decent cruiser community in the Seattle area. I would suggest joining the Seattle Cruiserheads if you are looking for local parts, help with projects, trail runs, etc. There is a google groups page and facebook group with info. We meet the second tuesday of every month if you are interested in checking it out.

What are you plans for the LJ?
Awesome. Thanks for the advice!

Welcome! You’re in the right place. Make sure to post up a photo or two here too:
Sweet, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom