new poseur 4x4 products!!!

Looks like they specifically don't recommend it for obscuring your license plate to prevent camera radar from catching you ;)

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I use it for?

To give your friends, family and neighbours the impression that you’ve just come back from a day’s shooting / fishing / off-roading / visiting friends who live on a farm / looking for a country retreat / anything but driving around town all day or visiting the retail park!

That is so gay. I'm sure spray on mud on the body and none on the tires, wheelwells, or undercarriage will fool everyone. Lol.

well i assume by this post that it's a fairly unheard of thing out here. a newspaper in australia ran a story about a guy that was marketing spray on mud from his home in australia, this was about 6 years ago (before i bought a 4x4 even)

Well, I'm glad I read this thread because I was just about to IPO my new company that makes "Spray-on Duckbutter" for that "just laid smell".

Guess that wouldn't pass the sniff test either.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Ed

Actually, mud is easy to come by here in Missouri. Especially here lately.

tabraha

Hello My Name is: TAD
SILVER Star

I need to start bottling this orange clay mud I've got behind the house!!!!

P

parakeet

bad_religion_au said:
well i assume by this post that it's a fairly unheard of thing out here. a newspaper in australia ran a story about a guy that was marketing spray on mud from his home in australia, this was about 6 years ago (before i bought a 4x4 even)
I'd be interested in reading this story etc. if it's online - any more info?

e9999

You want to do what...?

parakeet said:
I'd be interested in reading this story etc. if it's online - any more info?
Dude, with zero counted posts, I'd lay off the interest in spray-on-mud if I were you! You may never live this down... :D

not online, was in an australian newspaper ages ago... before i even moved out of home, so chances of online is slim... and i'm not searchin :)

Top Bottom