New Pizza Cutter tire in town - 33x9.5x15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those of you with stockish 40/60 series, there's a new tire on the market in the "right" size. Kendra is making this, I guess it's an AT?, that just looks so good. Stole this pic from the thread in the 40 section:

If I had a mild lifted 40, I'd be tickled. Just thought I'd share this for anyone who hadn't seen it yet.

:beer: Ramon

1654116052056.png

For those of you with stockish 40/60 series, there's a new tire on the market in the "right" size. Kendra is making this, I guess it's an AT?, that just looks so good. Stole this pic from the thread in the 40 section:

If I had a mild lifted 40, I'd be tickled. Just thought I'd share this for anyone who hadn't seen it yet.

:beer: Ramon

View attachment 3022839
Oh that's going to make some people happy

Found a local shop that was able to squeeze me in today, pretty reasonable $100 mounted/balanced/disposal fee 😎

Look great, fit looks safe with the stock height OME kit although I've not "flexed" it 🤣 and first impressions they are quiet. Driving home with windows open, under 60mph max, seemed quiet as compared to the old rubber but 🤔

Regardless, happy and thanks Ramon for putting me onto them 🍻
The old with date code of Feb '12...
IMG_3061.jpeg

The new...🤩
IMG_3080.jpeg
IMG_3081.jpeg
IMG_3082.jpeg
IMG_3083.jpeg

Found a local shop that was able to squeeze me in today, pretty reasonable $100 mounted/balanced/disposal fee 😎

Look great, fit looks safe with the stock height OME kit although I've not "flexed" it 🤣 and first impressions they are quiet. Driving home with windows open, under 60mph max, seemed quiet as compared to the old rubber but 🤔

Regardless, happy and thanks Ramon for putting me onto them 🍻
The old with date code of Feb '12...
View attachment 3030674

The new...🤩
View attachment 3030666View attachment 3030667View attachment 3030668View attachment 3030669
Those look nice! I might have to grab a set for my 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom