New Pig in the Barn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,

Just let you know I finally got a pig. I've looked on and off for a little while and found one that is pretty solid. It's a 71 that is fairly stock and complete. It has a few rust areas but the floors and frame are in really good condition. It seems to have most everything except a few odd and ends. One thing is the doors need work (sag and don't latch very well) and the rear window doesn't work (imagine that). It has a correct F for the year and is supposed to be original but I haven't checked on that yet. It needs a complete brake overhaul and that is what I am currently working on. The 3 on the tree was converted to the floor but was done pretty well. The plans are to tinker with it and drive it when I have time. I attached a couple of pictures to keep you all off my back but I'll post more sometime down the road.

Thanks,
Brian
IMG_2117.jpg
IMG_2126.jpg

Way to go Bird dog!! Looks pretty solid (nice tailgate too). Doors from what I can see look like they close good. We look forward to seeing more pics when you get the time:cheers:Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom