New Pictures On Toyota.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like the production model gets the wide rear pillars....

Cool, are those PA tags? I dont think the black steel wheel look that great.

Also, what happened with the BFG at's?
Give it about 3inches and some 33's...

fj_wallpaper_02_800.jpg

fj_wallpaper_03_800.jpg

fj_wallpaper_01_800.jpg

Cruiserhead05 said:
Cool, are those PA tags?
No, those are Arizona plates (here is one ), which makes sense, that scenery is either AZ, NM or CO...I think those black wheels look :princess: but cool they are testing them. My guess is that is NOT the production model, it looks like those are probably both original prototypes which are getting some real-world use as test vehicles, to test drivetrain, etc, but my guess is that is not what it'll actually look like.
fj_1.jpg

Trollhole said:

Where did you find that picture, I didn't see it on the Toyota website...

EDIT: Never mind, found it in the screen saver section. :)

Last edited:
mabrodis said:
No, those are Arizona plates (here is one ), which makes sense, that scenery is either AZ, NM or CO...I think those black wheels look :princess: but cool they are testing them. My guess is that is NOT the production model, it looks like those are probably both original prototypes which are getting some real-world use as test vehicles, to test drivetrain, etc, but my guess is that is not what it'll actually look like.
I agree those are AZ plates, but I think those are pre-production models, not likely to change much. Black steel wheels will be standard, for the base models anyway. There is a new press release from ~1 week ago, no new info, but they re-iterate that it will be a 2007 model launched early in 2006 (I think feb/mar 06). They have an interior for it now, no way they are going to make any major changes now, unless there are some significant problems.

those steelies look exactly like the black one that came with my tundra (you can only see them if you take off the hub caps)

after looking at the yellow one, i think it looks more like this guy than a 40
sl133-2.jpg

Damn - really looks like they're keeping the slab pillar.

The roof rack looks terrible. Definitely needs OME and 33's and some other colors besides Smurf and Tonka.

Yup. Arizona "MT" plates (Manufacturer)... the trails look like somewhere near Prescott, AZ.

Rock Sliders!

Too bad noone saw these being tested... Maybe 4wheel & off-road got invited? Like J**P did with the Liberty?

firetruck41 said:
I agree those are AZ plates, but I think those are pre-production models, not likely to change much. Black steel wheels will be standard, for the base models anyway.
No no no. They're going for the cheap ricer look. You know, what ricers do when they want the blacked out look but are too cheap (or poor because they spent too much on the type R stickers) to actually buy real black wheels. Instead, they just take off the hub caps and think they're cool with a blacked out car. :D

wow....

nice turd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom