For Sale NEW PHOTOS! Los Angeles: Ramsey RE-8000 Worm Gear Winch (New-in-Box) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jaymar

SILVER Star
Threads
8000-lb winch, bought new, put in storage, moved away and went with hydraulic instead. Seals will likely need to be changed because it’s been sitting for years. $1200 or best offer; current new cost is $1600+ Steel cable, roller fairlead and wired remote included. Porter Ranch area. Cash only, local pickup or you pay shipping (figure $150-$200; this sucker is heavy). Fairlead assembly has surface discoloration but rollers turn freely. Happy to make available for inspection by you or nearby mudder. I also have a Ramsey highboy winch bumper made to fit 78-79 Broncos and '73-'79 pickups.

Also have a bunch of Ford 429 / 460 stuff (some of which also fits 351C - 351M - 400), including used NP205 gear-driven transfer case with yokes, NP205-to-C6 adapter (stock), new-in-box Richmond 4:11 gears for 9-inch and Dana 44, Super Cobra Jet intake, MSD and Mallory distributors etc. And a couple of 600 - 650 cfm Holley carbs (one square bore, one spread), Ford 4x4 truck oil pan off a '78 Bronco, Hooker Super Competition truck headers, Holley logo finned valve covers with punch-outs still in place, etc. What can I say? I used to be a Ford guy.

Ramsey Winch - All.jpg

Ramsey Winch - Parts in Slots.jpg

Ramsey Winch - Label.jpg

Ramsey Winch - Model No.jpg

Ramsey Winch - Registration Form.jpg

Ramsey Winch - Box.jpg

Last edited:
What condition is the transfer case in. Leaks, corrosion....? Do you have any of the linkage to the shifter?

T/C was working when I took it off to pull engine and tranny. I've yet to see anyone really damage an NP205. There's some oil spotting on the cardboard after sitting for years, but the case is on its side. No linkage etc.; just the T/C. And separate auto tranny adapter. Feel free to msg me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom