Parting Out Parting Out a 85 FJ60 that Runs & Drives with 146,000 miles in NJ (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need the bracket that holds the Charcoal Canister to the frame, if you still have it.

1649514194425.png

Bump

Hey there @FJ40 MATT - do you happen to have this Vac port from your FJ60 manifold? Picture below for reference on two types - pic on right of thinner one may be what's on the 60 now. Interested if you have one. Cheers!

manifold2.jpg

manifold1.jpg

Bump

Hi Matt.
I'm looking for the metal fuel pipe ( from carb to fuel pump ). If so, price and shipping to 97739.
Thanks ~ jason

Im in need of:

1) Bolts for front seats, seat bracket to floor
2) Clips that hold window crank to spindle, and
3) Screws that hold the interior door handle to door.

Any or all.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
I need a front axle, birfs, knuckles, hubs for front disc conversion on 74 fj40. Do you still have the front axle parts? What conditions? pics? price?

Hoping to get brakes done soon!
Doug Z

I need a front axle, birfs, knuckles, hubs for front disc conversion on 74 fj40. Do you still have the front axle parts? What conditions? pics? price?

Hoping to get brakes done soon!
Doug Z
Pm sent

Matt, I happened to buy one of your FJ60 instrument clusters. I have transplanted the speedo into my Fj55. Want to do same with Gauge cluster. Do you have FJ60 gauge plug with length of wiring harness you would sell?

Matt, I happened to buy one of your FJ60 instrument clusters. I have transplanted the speedo into my Fj55. Want to do same with Gauge cluster. Do you have FJ60 gauge plug with length of wiring harness you would sell?
Pm sent

Looking for the door check rod and pin for rear driver side (left) door stop. Don't need part that mounts to door. 22152 Springfield, VA for shipping. Thanks.

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

C004E59E-C384-47A4-996E-8F7CBAB448F6.jpeg

I need to buy the plug portion for this FJ60 gauge with enough wire to splice into my FJ55 harness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom