new paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL i post a pic of the new paint on 76 and i get comments on my POS wheeler,,here it is in its element for ya'll

That is sweet, atypical ugly pig :D did you just paint over the rear windows or is that plexiglass painted? Even cooler to see it in it's element as you say, my favorite cruisers are trail cruisers ;)

actually wayne, i welded in sheet metal. after i busted the 3rd side window i figured theres gotta be a better way, plus it adds a paris/dakar element :D

sorry rhino...i see lots o blue & white...red/white...green/white...its nice to something different...veerrry different....i like the trail rigs and am always looking for new paint scheme ideas :eek:

osagecruiser

osage dont worry bout it man,, i like something different too hence the leopard paint scheme, the blue and white is gonna be a DD'er and kept close to stock

carlos, yeah its rattle can, i'll be doing the white (ivory) tomorrow so the lines will be straight. thanks on the compliment, hopefully it'll be as clean as your DD'er looks.

rhino

i am just not sure the direction i will go with my 72 55...mine is blue and white...not stock but real close...i will probably repaint the blue and white...i am just not sure...well i got time to decide cant do nothing til my sons 40 is done

osagecruiser

RHINO said:
LOL i post a pic of the new paint on 76 and i get comments on my POS wheeler,,here it is in its element for ya'll

BLASPHEMY! ANATHEMA! No pig is a POS including those doing all the grunt work. HOOYAH

Oh btw... nice blue paint. :grinpimp: :grinpimp: :grinpimp:

haha thanks mini ;)

osage i'd say since its your only pig and if its in good shape, how bout a mild wheeler/trail rig? 4" lift and 33's outta be real nice. build it enough to be a competent rig but not so much you'll be tempted to over wheel it and bash it up.

RHINO said:
actually wayne, i welded in sheet metal. after i busted the 3rd side window i figured theres gotta be a better way, plus it adds a paris/dakar element :D

I think that is sweet, when I start breaking them numerous times, I think I will go the same route, really cool stuff! Kinda reminds me of a panel truck... that could climb a tree :D

rhino

courtesy of my po...fjben...the truck has a 4"lift with alsmost new 33's and some cool shackles and new shocks....its nearly perfect for a mild trail rig...needs some body work but i am getting pretty damn good at that....

osagecruiser

wayne the panels are great, thought vision would be a problem when i first did it but its not really noticeable to me.

there ya go osage, just clean'er up and call it good.

i got the ivory on today, did the satin black trim on frame/bumper and a silver hammered finish on the side vents.

the couple unpainted spots you see are the PO's rear view mirrors, some big truck things, need to take care of the holes and a dent or two, shoulda done it first but i just couldnt wait to paint it :D

rhino

looks good...i used that hemmered finish on our 40.....all the bumpers,hinges,engine compartment....ect ect ect...i like the looks of it

osagecruiser

I like your emergency brake under the back tire. I used the same type until I got everything freed up.

Both rigs look awsome. Great Job!

Chuck

osagecruiser said:
rhino

i am just not sure the direction i will go with my 72 55...mine is blue and white...not stock but real close...i will probably repaint the blue and white...i am just not sure...well i got time to decide cant do nothing til my sons 40 is done

osagecruiser

that actually is the original paint on that pig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom