New owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone! Just got this bad boy! Has a lot of stuff that I have no idea what it is. Here are a few pics. The front seems to have sagged down and I don’t know how to repair any input would be awesome!!

247FA2DE-D472-4969-B432-69E508C2E798.jpeg

7E34BF9D-CC24-4BE0-ABEF-697B5A262F7E.jpeg

4F758054-89DD-4191-BE22-7CC0D588A588.jpeg

447351E1-CD3F-4735-9FEC-A7CC2C5888FE.jpeg

363B59EC-DDCD-47FF-8C90-0A540AB3A707.jpeg

Congrats on the purchase. To me, it doesn't look like the front sagged down, but the rear came up with removing the rear bumper. Looking at the armor on the rest of the truck, it probably had a steel bumper and alot of weight back there, so the rear springs were changed to handle it and now it's riding high with that weight removed. Looks like that truck has gotten some good use, keep up on maintaining it and you'll enjoy it for years to come

Congrats on the purchase. To me, it doesn't look like the front sagged down, but the rear came up with removing the rear bumper. Looking at the armor on the rest of the truck, it probably had a steel bumper and alot of weight back there, so the rear springs were changed to handle it and now it's riding high with that weight removed. Looks like that truck has gotten some good use, keep up on maintaining it and you'll enjoy it for years to come
Oh yea I never thought of that. I’m gonna have to put some weight on the back to test it out. Do you know what controls the height on the front? I see no springs only the shocks

Torsion bars. Search them on this forum, tons of threads on how to adjust and what to look for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom