New owner. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. After years of searching I finally own an 80 series. The truck will be used for finding brook trout trout spots in northern Ontario lol.

1992 3fe

Exhaust parking brake and brake lines are rotted out but other than that the frame is solid. I will be baselining the truck top to bottom over the course the next six months. I'm having a hard time finding a complete exhaust system header back. Would I be best just getting a shop to weld up something custom? I have searched the site but most posts are from over 10 years ago. I would prefer to get a kit and do it myself. Anyways first post of probably 100's. Nice to meet you guys. Hope I'm posting in the right spot?!

truck2.jpg

Welcome!!! Looks great. Great for the purpose your planning for it. You in the right spot. Baseline it first. Get it running reliably. Learn the truck. What works for you and does not. Then make changes to suit your needs. Might want to rust proof it if it has not been done.

Welcome to MUD snd the cruiser addiction. Looks like a nice truck with some mods included. A great vehicle for driving around the rivers to find the right fishing and camping spots. Please post up some pictures when you get the truck out their! Would like to see you corner of the world.

before you drive it next time, make sure the hood is actually closed :doh:

also, what's with the windshield wipers ?

welcome and nice ride there. If you want to be creative you can replace the handles above the doors with kayak handles that have the straps to hold a paddle. Works well for holding my fly rods....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom