New owner, told to post here. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone. Just made an account and it told me to post here. I'm new to both land cruisers as well as forum websites so forgive me if i do anything wrong. Just bought a 1997 land cruiser, unfortunately I don't pick it up until next week, so I will post a photo from the ad, but can upload more if anyone's interested after I pick her up. It's a stock truck, the previous owner purchased it as a project and started knocking out some mechanical work, but it needs some work cosmetically both exterior and interior. Hopefully I won't have to post here too much between my dads shop full of tools and my chilton manual and can do attitude, I'm hoping to figure out as much as possible by myself. Definitely open to any recommendations or helpful tips though. Super stoked to join y'alls community.

00202_kzq4oNVXgWkz_0Cz0t2_1200x900.jpg

00Y0Y_9GZkxsU6VQ3z_0Cz0t2_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_eMyiBo7YIPhz_0Cz0t2_1200x900.jpg

Hopefully I won't have to post here too much between my dads shop full of tools and my chilton manual and can do attitude

Congratulations on the new purchase. Burn the Chilton manual and download a proper FSM from the resources section of this forum.

The 96 manual will cover most of your 97 needs. Somewhere the 97 manual is posted.

Welcome to MUD!

(
I'll give you $1500.
What do you want for that poverty pack?
No roof rack. No sun roof. Missing hub caps.
Come on. Give it to me straight.
)

Hey everyone. Just made an account and it told me to post here. I'm new to both land cruisers as well as forum websites so forgive me if i do anything wrong. Just bought a 1997 land cruiser, unfortunately I don't pick it up until next week, so I will post a photo from the ad, but can upload more if anyone's interested after I pick her up. It's a stock truck, the previous owner purchased it as a project and started knocking out some mechanical work, but it needs some work cosmetically both exterior and interior. Hopefully I won't have to post here too much between my dads shop full of tools and my chilton manual and can do attitude, I'm hoping to figure out as much as possible by myself. Definitely open to any recommendations or helpful tips though. Super stoked to join y'alls community.

View attachment 3178676

View attachment 3178677

View attachment 3178678
Welcome!

Always nice to see another Cruiser in Kansas!

Which city?

Who told you to post here?

Welcome to MUD and do not be afraid to ask questions only after you have used the search feature. If you don't someone will flame you for not using it especially if someone has already asked the same question and solved the issue.

Welcome!

Always nice to see another Cruiser in Kansas!

Which city?

Who told you to post here?
I'm over by Emporia. Nobody told me to post here, i just stumbled across this site, i meant when i made an account it told me to post in this thread and introduce myself.

I'm over by Emporia. Nobody told me to post here, i just stumbled across this site, i meant when i made an account it told me to post in this thread and introduce myself.
That's great!

We have a great club in the Kansas City area Tornado Alley Cruisers.

I'll post a link to our activities list on here.

I'm in Olathe, so about an hour from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom