New Owner preparing for a long road trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

New owner of a 55K mile, 2004 LC. Considering a long road trip to Glacier NP this summer. Truck is scheduled for water pump and TB. All else is in working order at the moment. No issues, noises, etc. My question for the group, is what should I be prepared for? Should I carry any spare parts? In other cars, I have kept a scan tool and an extra coil pack.

Appreciate any and all advice,

With 55k, if you have maintained it just put gas in and drive. There is a Toyota dealer in kallispell, MT to get the oil changed!. Enjoy that gem of a find. Did the drive from OKC to Glacier to the west coat and home with a truck with 2x the miles, 3 kids, bikes, lots of stiff and absolutely zero issues! Enjoy!

lots of stiff and absolutely zero issues! Enjoy!

As the video rolls showing a slim, youthful, suave man in his 60s with a clean cut full of silver hair next to a smiling woman in her late 20s to early 30s gazing at the man. This could be you! (if you buy the product)

is 55k a mistype? 55k? No 1 or 2 in front of the 55k? A baby by miles. A needed baseline by time most likely prudent.

LOL. @Trunk Monkey no longer even comments, just lays out the searches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom