New owner of a 2007 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
First off, huge thank you to everyone on the board just for the wealth of knowledge in here. You guys kept me from bothering with an 05 LX because of rust and I’m very glad I did now that I have this truck.

Also, I’ve reached out to a couple of you guys directly about some specific questions regarding some posts and was given some great answers that I wouldn’t have known.

I’m not an off-roader at all. Just crazy about the beauty, quality, durability and longevity of these vehicles. This truck is in great shape and I was really excited to get the latest model. Excited to be a part of the 100 series owner club. I’ve learned a lot and I hope to continue to learn.

2007 Lexus LX 470
144,000 miles
Timing belt done at 99K in 2017
Best part is I got this thing for $14K. I couldn’t believe it

Since I’ve had it for about a month now:
Bought new tires
Replaced heater Ts (thanks to forum)
Replaced overhead console that had Lexus Link with the overhead console that had a sunglasses holder (thanks to a forum member for sending me console and thanks to forum for info on removing fuse for Lexus Link so no loud error message)

1671A16B-A66D-4FD5-8281-F16AF58133FB.jpeg

Very nice. Congrats.

Patience does pay off and the support on here is second to none... Congratulations on your find and welcome to the 💯 Club...

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Forgot to mention I sold my 2002 Toyota 4Runner when I got this too. I hated to sell it, but just not at a point where I can have both right now. I loved that damn 4Runner.

2 of the most reliable engines ever made, imo. The 3.4 liter V6 in the 3rd gen 4Runners and the 4.7 V8 in the 100 series.

You can’t kill the vehicles. That’s why I love em.

Awesome score! Welcome to the hundred club!

Killer score. If you EVER need to sell it, I'm sure @BullElk would like to add it to his collection.

That's beautiful! I wish I had the budget for an 06 or an 07. You got a killer deal too. Check out this one in Seattle that's for sale for $18,000. Granted it's been on here for a while, but people just price them high and sit on them.

Hey guys,
First off, huge thank you to everyone on the board just for the wealth of knowledge in here. You guys kept me from bothering with an 05 LX because of rust and I’m very glad I did now that I have this truck.

Also, I’ve reached out to a couple of you guys directly about some specific questions regarding some posts and was given some great answers that I wouldn’t have known.

I’m not an off-roader at all. Just crazy about the beauty, quality, durability and longevity of these vehicles. This truck is in great shape and I was really excited to get the latest model. Excited to be a part of the 100 series owner club. I’ve learned a lot and I hope to continue to learn.

2007 Lexus LX 470
144,000 miles
Timing belt done at 99K in 2017
Best part is I got this thing for $14K. I couldn’t believe it

Since I’ve had it for about a month now:
Bought new tires
Replaced heater Ts (thanks to forum)
Replaced overhead console that had Lexus Link with the overhead console that had a sunglasses holder (thanks to a forum member for sending me console and thanks to forum for info on removing fuse for Lexus Link so no loud error message)

View attachment 2456829
Congratulations. I just bought a 2006 as well. Would like to do the same thing as you and replace the center console with a sunglass holder. Can you direct me to the forum link to remove the fuse. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom