New owner intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good evening fellow NC LC enthusiasts!

I live in CLT and recently (FINALLY) acquired a 95 FZJ80 from another MUD member. I have seen some really nice rigs running around the area and saw a post from another local on Instagram (@project.flexus) who directed me to the clubhouse here. I am loving the new truck and looking forward to an outing to meet some of the southeast members here.

If you see me running around say hello. I'm green, with an OME lift and 35s, Slee front bumper w/ Warn winch and rear tire swing mount. ARB flat rack and more to come!

Hope to meet soon.

Eric

you found the best group of people in the world in this club... check the calendar for the next event

Welcome Eric,
@lt1fire said it seriously great group of people here I’m still pretty new myself and I’m blown away with how helpful everyone is. Hope to see you at the next event till then let’s see a pic of that 80!

From one Eric to another Welcome .

Welcome, sounds like you are already set up and ready to play. We need pictures!!!

From one Eric to another. Welcome. Nice to have another Eric in the fold. ;)

welcome to the affliction....another local here in weddington

Welcome to the madness! I’m not far do wn the road from you.

You should check the club bylaws. I’m pretty sure you’ll need to repaint your 80 white. I think it’s some kind of “Eric” thing.

We'll tell him about the orange boxes, eco fridge, rear gate hatch and RTT later ;)

Let's just say that if you say "Eric, with the white 80" you've not narrowed things down a whole lot.

Hmm, Eric's are now giving Steve's and John's a run for the money for the most named.

Welcome

Welcome, this is another Eric, that sold his white 80

That'll set you apart :)

Welcome Steve! Sorry, we are past the Eric allotment. Looking forward to meeting you.

maybe by the time I’m 50 there’ll be 10 other Fords in this club

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom