New ORV Park here in Raymond (1 Viewer)

Alright, here's the deal. From 18 left on Midway road. After 3 miles or so you will see Oakley-Palestine Rd take a right onto Oakley Palestine rd. Go about a mile + and look for a dirt road on the right. It has a gate like a Deer camp (4x4's stained red with a Yellow sign about dirt work).

J-Docs is the name of the park

Cost will be $25 per weekend and includes camping (primative camping).

Daniel

cbmontgo

SILVER Star

Really? I may have to go check that out next time I am in Mississippi. I grew up in Jackson, and a buddy has land that must damn near border that property.

C

Hey...
I've always wondered if there was a park close by, I think we should try it out soon, I stll haven't tried my rig out off road (short of brian's drive way!)

Is there a website we can visit with rates, trail rating etc? I would be interested to know if one could go for an afternoon or a few hours for a lesser price.

bh

I've never been there but its only a few miles from where I grew up. Probably lots of red clay. I'll check it out next time I go see Mops and Pops.

It will open up in October. The owner is looking for ideas and groups like yall who could help put together some trails and give some ideas. But of what I have heard it is nice.

Daniel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom