For Sale New Orleans, 1991, FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(153, 153, 235)
1991 FJ80 for $2,800. Dependable weathered truck that should last a long time. It has 314,000 miles on it. I've put 75,000 miles on this truck over the last few years, I've taken this truck to Maine, the Florida Keys, Nevada, West Texas and many more places and would confidently drive anywhere with this truck. This truck is missing a fender, faded paint, small dents, the windshield and sunroof are cracked, front bumper is replaced with a steel bumper, still drives very smoothly and the essentials work. I recharged the AC and it worked great for a week and then stopped working, I never tried to find the leak or work on it. Winch and dog not included. When I put the truck in 4 wheel low it works for a few seconds and then pops into neutral. The gearing is pretty low without it so I've never messed with it. I have all the rear seats but they're currently not bolted in. It has a handful of other small things that need to be fixed but I don't have the time to fix them right now, I'd confidently drive this truck anywhere as it is.

If you're interested message me and I'll give you a call back and tell you about the little things that need work. There's very little rust on this truck, I don't see any issues on the frame or underbody.

_DSC7980.jpg

_DSC7989.jpg

_DSC7991.jpg

_DSC7994.jpg

_DSC8010.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom