For Sale New old stock 1967 and older 40 series switches (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Cult

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruisercult.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 25 Series
  2. 40 Series
  3. 45 Series
Beautiful new old stock FJ40, FJ45 headlight switches for 1959-1967 Land Cruisers! The condition is amazing and ready to serve your early cruiser for another few decades. Switches correspond to OEM part number: 84110-60010. $210each. HERE
DSC03416.JPG

Side.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy! Does that early headlight switch have four positions? My stamped '66 Fj40 (likely a '64) has four positions on the light switch. I've been told mine could be Candian spec and I'm not sure if this is standard. One position for running and headlights, one position for running lights, off position and one position for rear tail lights only (I'm wondering if this was an early version in lieu of hazard lights?). I don't remember the position order of the switch but that's what I have and am considering a dash refresh. Thanks in advance!

Howdy! Does that early headlight switch have four positions? My stamped '66 Fj40 (likely a '64) has four positions on the light switch. I've been told mine could be Candian spec and I'm not sure if this is standard. One position for running and headlights, one position for running lights, off position and one position for rear tail lights only (I'm wondering if this was an early version in lieu of hazard lights?). I don't remember the position order of the switch but that's what I have and am considering a dash refresh. Thanks in advance!
3 based on the owner's manuals. We have a few here for free download and viewing
1710358251680.png

Great! I think we're saying the same thing. 4 positions but I counted one position as "off" like the book says. Thanks for providing the manual! You should see an order from me from your website in the next week. Thanks again!

Great! I think we're saying the same thing. 4 positions but I counted one position as "off" like the book says. Thanks for providing the manual! You should see an order from me from your website in the next week. Thanks again!
Ah I see now! :) Glad to be of help and thank you ! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom