For Sale New old stock :15600-41010 Oil filters (Japanese made, not Made in Thailand) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HemiAlex

Long live the 2F
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
yotaoilfilters.com
Hello all,

I've got a few left over of these filters. I will likely not be able to get the Japanese made filters from this point on. These are new old stock items that are just before the switch to the Thai Made variant equivalent 90915-TD004. If the made in Japan aspect of these filters isnt for you, you can get the cross filter for $8-10 each online. I won't be carrying those. If you happen to be able to order this rest of the world filters now, I was told that the 15600-41010 will cross into the 90915-TD004, and they will relabel all the old boxes with the new number. You may get a Japanese made filter or not. No telling.

All of the filters that I'm selling are the Japanese filter.

This time around, the price is $42.50 per filter. Not for everyone, and not cheap. I know.

I can't offer case discounts as I have in the past. The breaks come in shipping 1-4 filters will be $9 and 5-9 will be $16.

My preference is to do business through mud with paypal or venmo to avoid the fees of the bigcartel site, but its up to you all. I'm also willing to do check/money order for those that don't want to do ecommerce, and I can meet up for local pickups to avoid shipping fees. I've sold almost 100 of these filters to date, and I've not had one issue or complaint from my buddies on here.

I'm also offering the replica Mugs and coozies that are on order. Check out my little E-commerce store at Yota Oil Filters

Last edited:
The goods!

BF074618-4E19-4987-B297-69476A98D254.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom