new odyssey battery question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i just stepped up and got me one of them odyssey batteries...weighs about 50lbs! after installation, i have noticed a high idle and is about back to normal....is this just the computer resetting itself?
thanks

Yes. The ECU got reset when you disconnected the battery and it's going through its re-learning cycle now.

i just stepped up and got me one of them odyssey batteries...weighs about 50lbs! after installation, i have noticed a high idle and is about back to normal....is this just the computer resetting itself?
thanks

How did it fit?

fit well...the stock cables are kinda short but i got them in there and working well....snug as a bug!

went with the pc1500/34-78 (i know i don't need both post options but that was what they had...plus a smokin deal on it $199)

your set up looks quite nice...it's better to have too much than not enough!

$189 at sears today for the Die hard paltinum, I believe thats the same thing

Hey john_eckels...that is an Australian website you linked to. AU$400.00 = US$262.00. Although the shipping of a battery from Australia to the US is going to cost you a nice chunk of change.

Cheers.

- Mark

Hey john_eckels...that is an Australian website you linked to. AU$400.00 = US$262.00. Although the shipping of a battery from Australia to the US is going to cost you a nice chunk of change.

Cheers.

- Mark

I didn't even notice that. I stopped by Batteries Plus a while back and they wanted over $400 for one. I thought their prices were a bit high, but they seem to have some batteries no one else has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom