New OBD2 Scanner: What is normal coolant temp? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did some AZ cooling testing this past weekend. Ambient outside temp 108° AC running, Aux fan running, and idealing for 30mins plus in direct noon sun.
Cooling mods snorkel, Juiced Eaton fan clutch, and LCP aux fan kit

Okay, I give up. I just want Land Cruiser Phil to show up at my house and make my truck just like his. *sigh*
Seriously, Phil, what on earth is that cool little display device you have mounted in front of the clock, and how/where can I get one?

94.8* on the inside????
Also, does high humidity play a factor at all? I know in Az. y'all don't really have any and here we have 50%+ every day, if not 80%+. With 95*+ it is pretty unbearable.

94.8* on the inside????
Also, does high humidity play a factor at all? I know in Az. y'all don't really have any and here we have 50%+ every day, if not 80%+. With 95*+ it is pretty unbearable.

Check the inside of yours sitting in the sun for over 1/2 hour with outside temp ~108°. 95° with near zero humidity is like a refrigerator compared to outside:D

Ill take the heat any day given its legal to protect myself ;) The positive I will be much better prepared for hell than you.:D

Yup, thankfully our overlords were gracious enough to let us keep our 30 round magazines, for now...

I actually love AZ and have had some really good times there (ex girlfriend went to Embry-Riddle for a few years), but I have a specific memory of walking a few blocks to Chase field in the August heat and feeling completely drained in just a few minutes! Acclimating for that heat must take years!

Yup, thankfully our overlords were gracious enough to let us keep our 30 round magazines, for now...

I actually love AZ and have had some really good times there (ex girlfriend went to Embry-Riddle for a few years), but I have a specific memory of walking a few blocks to Chase field in the August heat and feeling completely drained in just a few minutes! Acclimating for that heat must take years!

If you have been looking at the women you would of never noticed the heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom