New News for Toyota Trails Mag (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
There has been talk of new blood inTLCA, as for some of the TLC mag. Is there a vote or how doese it work for new people offering thier services to the magazine?

Rob

Todd Kaderabek is the Managing Editor and I believe still holds the reigns for Toyota Trails. Not sure what you are referring to but I'm sure Todd would need to give it his thumbs up.

Hey Radd;
Anyone can contribute content, so please feel free. TJK currently is our esteeemed editor. Our Administrative VP, Nick Stone, emailed me the other day to tell me it was contact re-negotiation time as it pertains to the TT editorial position. I will tell you straight out that I'm *extremely pleased* with the job TJK does, and am not looking to replace him. Thanks for your interest and inquiry;

chef

There are upcoming elections in the TLCA which is possibly the new blood that might be coming. If you or anyone is interested in running please contact a BOD member or your TLCA Delegate.

No one's mentioned this yet, but there is a small stipend for submissions that get published. It sort of depends on how good the article was, how good and how many photos, etc. Not a large amount, but enough for a couple cases of Shiner.

I have contemplated doing somehting for a couple years, my one customer is a Browns university Prof and would like to write the article.

We will see what happens and maybe put something together to submit for approval.

It would definitly be a honour if we did get get something published.

Rob

Radd Cruisers said:
I have contemplated doing somehting for a couple years, my one customer is a Browns university Prof and would like to write the article.

We will see what happens and maybe put something together to submit for approval.

It would definitly be a honour if we did get get something published.

Rob

Sounds like the odds would be good. I look forward to receiving it.

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom