New must have camping item (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi all i am thinking of selling gas powered blenders who would be interested :beer:

Dude,
Just spend a few quid and get a frickin inverter already. :flipoff2:

I have a fride, a microwave and a toastie in my truck. All but the frige on normal AC. :flipoff2:

I have a fride, a microwave and a toastie in my truck. All but the frige on normal AC.
Your all set Junk for when the wife tosses you out on the street :D

If I dont get this house done by Thanksgiving the wife here will be "giving" be the boot :'( so I may need to check out that setup :-[

Oh, junk
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Welcome back :D

[quote author=Koffer link=board=14;threadid=6203;start=msg49993#msg49993 date=1065959311]
Your all set Junk for when the wife tosses you out on the street :D

If I dont get this house done by Thanksgiving the wife here will be "giving" be the boot :'( so I may need to check out that setup :-[

Oh, junk
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Welcome back :D
[/quote]

There's room at my place NOT :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D

[quote author=Junk link=board=14;threadid=6203;start=msg50014#msg50014 date=1065970947]
There's room at my place NOT :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D
[/quote]

Well, there will be after the wife tosses you, the he moves in... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

A J**PER friend of mine has one with a digrinder attached to it and uses his onboard air.

After finishing my on board air today....thats what I need to make.
Then try to convince my mom that I would only be making virgin margaritas. :whoops: :flipoff2: :cheers:
I bet the die grinder would work better too, spins faster using less air than an impact.

I'll bet your mom believes everything you say, Bailey!

[quote author=IDave link=board=14;threadid=6203;start=msg67203#msg67203 date=1069688450]
[/quote]

mine does! (im a drunk!) :D

[quote author=IDave link=board=14;threadid=6203;start=msg67203#msg67203 date=1069688450]
[/quote]
Unfortunatly, no. :-\ :'(
Actually quite the opposite. :mad:

1.5 more years..... :cheers:

[quote author=Niner link=board=14;threadid=6203;start=msg65628#msg65628 date=1069345108]
A J**PER friend of mine has one with a digrinder attached to it and uses his onboard air.
[/quote]

That's what I did...nothing like a 28,000 RPM Ingersol/Rand Blender...use 2 hands ;)

I'd be interested in one if it's compact and light for backpacking, as theres nothing finer that a slushy Rita on top of a windy mountain. But I'd only get one if it includes an ice maker I could dip into the local stream..........mmmmmmm, Ghiardia! Seriously though, post a pic, I wanna see. I've already got a rechargable one that we take canoeing. Nothing better than the look on the yups faces as we navigate the same rapids in our old towne beater sipping some fine bevs.

No comments from Sir Titus... Having a hard time figuring out whether he was kidding about this or if he is/was serious ;)

I just picture a backpacking blender with a lawn-trimmer size engine attached in some way :cheers:

Archengine - dunno where you go climbing, but I always drop as many ounces out of the pack as I can. Then again, if you're just hiking up in the backyard, it may be cool. :flipoff2:

[quote author=Junk link=board=14;threadid=6203;start=msg91541#msg91541 date=1074401476]
Archengine - dunno where you go climbing, but I always drop as many ounces out of the pack as I can. Then again, if you're just hiking up in the backyard, it may be cool. :flipoff2:
[/quote]

But I guess you need to make the pack lighter to make up for being gravity challenged with that large melon on your shoulders..... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom