New Mud flaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I took mine off because they're a perfect place for mud and sand to hide unless you're scrupulous about spray cleaning the areas behind them. That's why so many rigs have rusted areas right at the flaps. But I think the trucks look better with the flaps and they do work to keep road debris in check.

I took mine off because they're a perfect place for mud and sand to hide unless you're scrupulous about spray cleaning the areas behind them. That's why so many rigs have rusted areas right at the flaps. But I think the trucks look better with the flaps and they do work to keep road debris in check.
ya...this si what i was told "rust multipliers" @kelly saad is gnna use some sort of magic paint protector on the bttm of my rig :)

Is anyone in this thread fluent in Spanish ? (I'm guessing both written and spoken).

The seller sent me this link if anybody only wants one set (rears)...

There are some interesting items here, also...

About Us

Yup. I saw that.

She does seem nice, though.

She needs someone who speaks Spanish to help her with MUD signup. She says she's locked out. I suggested Google Translate but .... My Spanish is caca

She says her family sells parts to Toyota dealers in S. America

:meh:

I'm interested in how these mount up and fit as the brackets look different than OE, and the flaps almost look closer to the models for fender flares.

I've wasted around 2 weeks now trying to communicate with them on a very simple pre purchase matter, my conclusion is that given their unwillingness to communicate prior to sale, that if there was a problem after the sale I'd amost certainly receive no level of support.

I think in my case I'll just keep looking for another source for mud flaps.

I've been meaning to swing by their new place since they set up a real location. it's only about 5 minutes down the road from my shop. I've met her before when she was bringing in a lot of 40's from Colombia and reselling them here.
Maybe I can bring a 60 by there to test fit some mudflaps and take some pics.

I've been meaning to swing by their new place since they set up a real location. it's only about 5 minutes down the road from my shop. I've met her before when she was bringing in a lot of 40's from Colombia and reselling them here.
If you have the time, that would be very cool of you to do that. Thanks, man.

I'm currently right around the corner too. I need mud flaps, but I need gasoline more...

Ever get these installed?
I just bought some and will be installing them in the next couple of weeks. If the op hasn’t installed them, I’ll post up pics.

They are good quality.

Hi All..Posted below are pic's of the pathetic, crusty OEM flaps I bought from DNP a few years ago for $445 (as shown in DNP's garage). It appears to me that there are noticeable differences in the shape and appearance of the OEM from those shown by the OP on Post #1. Can't imagine that they will fit exactly so I'm thinking too that these must be made for fender flares.

I had (and still have) some non-sensical urge to keep my truck OEM looking and spent WAY too much money and time making those mud flaps functional. For those that want to go that route you can see my flap rebuild here:

Flaps 1.jpg

Flaps 3.jpg

Yup. I saw that.

She does seem nice, though.

She needs someone who speaks Spanish to help her with MUD signup. She says she's locked out. I suggested Google Translate but .... My Spanish is caca

She says her family sells parts to Toyota dealers in S. America

:meh:
I can help her. I speak Spanish and live about two hours from them.

Fender flare flaps does not look at all like these flaps so these are not for fender flares. My eyes does not see any noticeable difference with oem other than the Land Cruiser text is way off compared to oem. If you ignore the wrong looking text these can be a good alternative. Cruiserworld also sells this set but with around $800 price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom