New Money Pitt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jemsec

Mach lll Club
Threads
Purchased this from a coworker last October and stored until I retired. Gave my 99 100 to my grandson two years ago and he has been driving ever since with one issue, tail light bulb went out.

LX450 #2.jpg

Bought a damaged 97 LX450 for a song late 2018. Stored it at my daughters house and she was real happy about that. Started work 07/2019. Replaced fender, fender liner, head lights, oxygen sensors, ARB front bumper, 2" OME lift kit, front control arms, White Knuckle sliders, all ball joints and rods, centering arms, brakes, brake lines, hoses, plugs wires etc. Has new 285's. Put in ballistic seat covers and weathertech mats. Got a lot of cleaning and little things to do.
Took all the damaged parts off and had to get a body shop to put it back together. Beyond my abilities.
May sell and get another one at some point or drive it until the end.
It has a salvage title and got my Alabama DOT Rebuilders License. Will get a rebuilt title soon. What a pain it was. If you want to take advantage of that let me know or this will be my first and last.

Will post pictures soon when it's presentable. Your comments will be appreciated.

I have built my last power plant and will enjoy this and other non income generating endeavors.

Nice John - welcome back. Is it locked?

It isn't but don't care. Having a lot of fun with it anyway.

It isn't but don't care. Having a lot of fun with it anyway.
Definitely post up some pics. The body work and paint is not my thing either.

Is it drive-able currently? If so, bring it to the monthly meeting this Thurs 6pm @ Billy's off 459.

Not ready to get a tag yet and need to make it road worthy first. Has to be inspected by the state and expect no issues.
Appreciate your invitation and look forward to the next meeting. Maybe December before it is ready to go.
Is the next meeting scheduled yet?

Thanks,
John

Not ready to get a tag yet and need to make it road worthy first. Has to be inspected by the state and expect no issues.
Appreciate your invitation and look forward to the next meeting. Maybe December before it is ready to go.
Is the next meeting scheduled yet?

Thanks,
John
Sounds good, good luck with the tag and inspection.
Next meeting is Thurs Dec 19th

I plan on being there with y'all.
Thanks.

Quit a bit. Will post some photos soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom