New Memeber/New Owner - Ape Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone - looking forward to joining this forum. I’ve been a 4Runner guy for 20 years and on T4R.Org as Ape Runner. Now selling my 5th Gen and just bought my first LC: a 2018 with 45k miles. Magnetic Gray with Black interior and the Rear entertainment package. I take delivery in 2 weeks and then have the following planned:

Full Body wrap in XPEL Stealth
Tinted taillights
Vinyl Wrap chrome in black metallic 3M
Might do a different grill
Roof Rack (still deciding which)
Wheels (still deciding which)
285/70/17 Copper Discoverer AT3’s
Canvas Back cargo and rear hatch liner (amazing for sand cleanup)
Skid Package (still deciding which)

I occasionally head into the backcountry to survey fire roads, trails, and do backcountry trail maintenance as a volunteer with Los Padres Forest Association (LPFA.Org). Otherwise this will be the family beach wagon.

Looking forward to owning this rig until it no longer runs and learning a ton here on the forums!

Happy Trails!

Welcome and congratulations!

Welcome, from another former 5th Gen owner and T4R.Org member - always good info!!!

Welcome! I’m sure you know coming from 4Runner world that everything has crazy long lead times these days. My rather pedestrian ARB skids took a couple of months and they are generally always in stock.

Welcome. If you’re going to keep it until it no longer runs, it’ll probably be part of your estate. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom