New members New members! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Gang, we've had a lot of new faces the past few months which is great and I get so into talking cruisers that I forget to talk about signing up with the club. Go to upstatecruisers.net, yes the site is ancient but we are currently working on that. But the member ship link still works, so enter your information, pay via PayPal and you are good to go. If you want a tshirt or koozies while you are paying your membership dues you can add 12 bucks for a shirt and 2 bucks per koozie. If you do this shoot me a pm on here with your mailing address and what size shirt you want and I'll get it to ya. See y'all soon.

Thanks! Chuck

That's a good looking 40 Brandon. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing it in person.

Welcome Brandon! Check out our calendar thread for all upcoming events. We have stuff going on this weekend, then December 5th is our Christmas party, then our HAMOM on January 9th.

My name is Brandon Hutson and I recently joined. I'm from originally from Greenville but now live in Greer. Dues paid and looking forward to meeting the group.

I created an album with some recent work I have been doing.

Albums for user: hutsonb12 | IH8MUD Forum

Welcome Brandon. I am the guy you saw at BI-LO in Greer with the White 78 40. I'm glad you found the site and joined the club. My schedule has been hectic to I haven't made many meetings lately and missed the annual but I hope to be able to make it to upcoming meetings. I need to get by your shop and see your 40.

Jeff

My name is Steve MacMillan. I am a new member of Upstate Cruisers' and new to the ih8mud community. I recently purchased a 1981 FJ40 out of Texas though ih8mud member Greg Overton (overton). My home is in North Carolina, so I am technically in Olde North State Cruiser territory, but my truck has been at Marshall's Shepherd's Trollhole's Cruisers since October - so at least the truck should be an Upstate Cruisers' member.

This is a photo of my truck when I purchased it. it will look very different when Marshall is thru with it.

IMG_0078.jpeg

Welcome Steve! I've seen that truck around there.

Welcome, Steve! I haven't been to Trollhole's recently, but I'll check out your rig when I stop by next week. Looks very nice, what all are you having Marshall do to it? My '81 came to me from San Antonio.

Nice looking rig Steve.

Welcome, Steve! I haven't been to Trollhole's recently, but I'll check out your rig when I stop by next week. Looks very nice, what all are you having Marshall do to it? My '81 came to me from San Antonio.

Please say HI to my truck when you are there. I have not seen it in a while. It has lived in Dallas, Santa Fe NM, and California. It is mostly rust-free and has a solid older H55 5-speed conversion Marshall is doing some mechanical upgrades (new Trollhole carb and distributor), a valve job, after-market air, simplifying the POs electrical system, removing old auxiliary gas tank and repaint back to original 033 white.

Here's a question for the "powers that be." I joined UC last year (2014) so I figure my membership is up for renewal (no matter what month I joined). My question is regarding annual renewals and if there is some correspondence sent as a reminder for current and expired memberships?
It's not something I would normally remember (I need reminders for everything) so I figure either there is no process in place or I didn't get a reminder. Either way, maybe this e-mail can remind others to renew your annual membership to UC. I will head to the website to renew mine shortly.

Please say HI to my truck when you are there. I have not seen it in a while. It has lived in Dallas, Santa Fe NM, and California. It is mostly rust-free and has a solid older H55 5-speed conversion Marshall is doing some mechanical upgrades (new Trollhole carb and distributor), a valve job, after-market air, simplifying the POs electrical system, removing old auxiliary gas tank and repaint back to original 033 white.

Steve added to his cruiser hoard this week with a 79 with factory power steering and a 71 with a factory pto.

image.jpeg

Steve added to his cruiser hoard this week with a 79 with factory power steering and a 71 with a factory pto.

View attachment 1182241

I wasn't really looking for a 55, but opportunity knocks and I ended up with 2. Much thanks to Marshall for doing all the hard work.

Im sure not new, just old grumpy and out of touch.

Hey
Welcome Brandon. I am the guy you saw at BI-LO in Greer with the White 78 40. I'm glad you found the site and joined the club. My schedule has been hectic to I haven't made many meetings lately and missed the annual but I hope to be able to make it to upcoming meetings. I need to get by your shop and see your 40.

Jeff
Hey Jeff,
Thanks for the reply. It's been hectic for me too since the holidays. I'm finishing up a few things on the truck and look forward to getting it out to a meeting in the spring.

Btandon

Welcome @bro ! Our next monthly meeting is supposed to be at Dave and Buster's on April 2nd. Hoping for a good turnout.

Reactions: bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom