New Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone. I just bought my '07 FJ Cruiser on April 1st. Glad to see there's already an established community for FJ Cruisers. Anyone have license plate suggestions (personalized) for FJ's?

Jason (Woodbridge, Virginia)

Welcome, and where's the pics?? :D

Pictures were taken last weekend, but not uploaded onto computer, yet. Will probably do that sometime this evening. It sucks that within the first three weeks I already have 2 rock chips on my windshield. I almost want to throw on plexi-glass on top of the windshield to protect it a little better. It seems that the windshield is thinner then any other vehicle I've ever owned.

Welcome hope you stick around

While I've owned my FJ for 1 year and 1 month now. I haven't had a single rock chip in my windshield.. I keep hearing about it.. I think you all are lying and will keep thinking that untill I get a rock chip of my own.... :)... period. Seriously I have yet to see a rock chip on an FJs windshield I guess I'll consider myself lucky.

welcome to the site ;)

Windshield glass design is federally regulated, so it's no thicker or thinner than any other auto...I do take care to leave plenty of distance tho, "any" vertical windshield is more prone to rock damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom