New Member (with pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bentickner.com
New Member (with pics) and now description

Hello everyone I just came to a stopping point on my cruiser (upgrade) and found this great forum. I live in New England (ri) here are a few pics of my cruiser- ben

Feel free to check out my site www.bentickner.com/fj40

Before the spec list I would like to say that alot of people from just about every company (sor, man-a-fre, crusier solutions, jegs etc etc) helped me out a great deal with parts and fitment issues. It is a lot of fun to get this rig wet and pull out all sorts of trucks that get stuck.

Answers to your questions-

1. Seats? = Netami Carbon Leather Renegade seats 369.00 for the pair I searched ebay for the best price and called the NY office they hooked me up with a dealer in Arizona (BBT)

2. Vette? = Yes it is mine a Supercharged Z06 (670 HP) 565 rear wheelHP at 6500 rpm. power to weight = 4.7to1 0-60 in 3.3(insert traction) Top speed is well over 220 (184 personal best) All I can say is "itll smoke them at 0 and 75 and everywhere in between" Oh it has had serious stuff done ie tranny, rear end motor......

Here are the specs:

1980 FJ40
Brand new 350 SBC
Detroit Lockers Front Rear
Custom Roll Cage
4" inch lift
33" Mud terrains
Heated Netami Race seats
Safari Snorkel
Hella Driving Lights
Whelen Strobes (10) / 911EP Traffic Director
International Belt driven Compressor (180psi) with tank and front/rear fittings
Black Pearl Paint (I painted the truck with the trucks Air compressor)
Dual Alternators
13000lb Front Winch
8000lb Rear Winch
Dual Batteries (front/rear)
Custom dual 3" exhaust
SOR front Bumper (severly modded)
Custom rear Hitch (and Bumper)
Lots of diamond plating
Electric fan with 30"water shutoff-
Dual Fire extinguishers (hopefully for looks)
1.jpg

Last edited:
badfish said:
i hope one day mine will look that good.

x2 what are the specs?

badfish said:
i hope one day mine will look that good.

X3......mine's still in pieces. ARRRRRRGGGGGhhhhhh. Someday soon, though I hope!! Give us details. You can't just tell us you're in the middle of your build and not tell us what you've already done and what you have planned. That's just mean! Welcome!! :cheers:

sweet rig. i bet you wish you would have found this site prior to your build. never the less it looks like it came out nice. i like the short hardtop.

Looks good! I've never been a fan of the color black on a cruiser but this one looks right for some reason. Good job.

Welcome! The Cruiser looks awesome. I checked out your website, and like the changes you've done.

:cheers:

welcome! sweet cruiser, very nicely done

sweet lookin rig!

Looks good! If you want to wheel it, www.yankeetoys. org
get on our e-mail list and join us in the woods!

Welcome. :flipoff2: (mud salute)

Very cool cruiser. I dig the black with the silver peral. Also I am glad you put a full hard top back on it. I'm not a big fan of the "45" conversions. :rolleyes:

Any furture plans for it? I.E. a new front bumper (hint hint) or less diamond plating? What are the specs on the engine? Stock axles? Gearing? Ect.

looks awesome!

you're going to hate the finned edelbrock cleaner & valve covers ...bitch to keep clean

Sweet rig! It just reminds me how bad mine is ... :doh:

Welcome :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom