New Member with a Question? OME865! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I am happy to be here and have a question and hope to find an answer...I am only interested in the rear springs OME865, any idea if it is going to cause any problem to the stock suspension or stock drivability?

I would like to keep the same stock hight but OME865 is the only part number designed for my LC100. also available in the shop I deal with front shocks N100 and rear N101.. N133 and Torsion bars are not availabe

Everything is stock.

Many thanks...nice forum!

Hello all,

I am happy to be here and have a question and hope to find an answer...I am only interested in the rear springs OME865, any idea if it is going to cause any problem to the stock suspension or stock drivability?

I would like to keep the same stock hight but OME865 is the only part number designed for my LC100. also available in the shop I deal with front shocks N100 and rear N101.. N133 and Torsion bars are not availabe

Everything is stock.

Many thanks...nice forum!

865's will lift a stock rig approximately 1.5-2". There are numerous 865/866/863/etc spring threads on 'MUD...

I did search before the post but could not find any hint on the effect of the these springs on the stock suspension. thanks,

The 865 will lift the back of your rig. What are you trying to accomplish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom