New member, new Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.youlikeairplanestoo.com
Just wanted to say hey!

Excited to dive in on my new-to-me 1998 Land Cruiser. Literally just got it home but have been reading the boards ever since I started looking a couple of months ago. Happy to have such a good resource at my disposal!
43817564_263826807809042_2023844133661058129_n.jpg

She's a 1998, no-locker, 254k on the odometer. Would've liked a locking rear-diff, but as my first foray into 4WD and overlanding I think she'll do.

Last edited:
welcome, now go to the Austin club house board to where we will meet on Sat so you can show it to us!

98s rule! Although my passengers wish I had rear AC.......

98's are good because they were the first 100, 99's are good because they were the last LC before the 21st century. 00's were good because it was the first LC of the 21st century. 01's were good because it was the last year where you can find it with no nav. 02's... I got nothing. 03's got the modern dash and a dip stick 5 speed, 04's were the last of the ARACO 100's, 04-05's got bluetooth and easier to match front window tint. 06-07's got vvti.

Last edited:
0’4s were also made at ARACO.

Who else looks for 200k + vehicles except Cruiser fans......

And keep an eye on those rear air vents. If they leak, will start causing all kinds of electric gremlins. Dash, rear hatch, lights and alt. They can drip down on the connectors inside cargo covers in cargo area on 4th pillar.

Good Looking rig! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom