New member intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone!

First, I can't tell you how thankful I am for this forum, it's been incredibly helpful in choosing my first LC! I picked up a triple locked, rust-free, 95 fzj80 a little over a month ago. I've already driven it over 4,000 miles with no issue, and had it painted the 60 4ez beige. Selecting and painting all came with help from you all! Currently being a ski nomad throughout the west, but will land in SF in a few months. Before and afters below from the paint. Can't wait to spend some more time around here and meet some of you in person soon. I'm also looking forward to leaning on you all to figure out how to fix my broken front passenger seat, leaky windshield, etc., etc. :)

Elsie Before.jpg

Elsie After.jpg

Welcome to MUD and the addiction !!

Nice rig! Sounds like you’re already enjoying your truck. I’ve found the more I drive it, the more I want to push its limits.

What are you plans for the truck and how you’ll use it?

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Honestly, I think perusing these forums is a big part of what helped sell me on the vehicle. I LOVE sharing stoke with folks.

As for my plans, I have a few:

1. Exactly what I'm using it for now, a go anywhere vehicle that I can shove a lot of stuff and people into for skiing, backpacking, etc.
2. I've done very basic maintenance on my vehicles and motorcycles in the past, and I'm hoping that this will be the vehicle I really start working on myself. I want it to be my crash course in understanding and maintaining vehicles.
3. I hope to start overlanding and fourwheeling in the next year. Get on trails I never could have before and camp in beautiful places.

I can see you're in Santa Cruz, I'm sure we could definitely meet up some time!

I can see you're in Santa Cruz, I'm sure we could definitely meet up some time!
Definitely...planning to have a group meet and greet in Hollister in March. Come join us !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom