New member intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I hope this is the right place to introduce myself o_0

I bought a Land Cruiser 200 4.7 2008 this week. After opening a Defender 110 and Discovery 2 previously I'm pretty sure In finally found my dream car !

Everything is stock, 124k miles and it drives like a dream. That V8 sound makes me smile even when I only think about it.

I definitely intend to apply some mods but I first will spend some time to know my vehicle better. I'm also somewhat limited due to back injury and Swiss laws.

Anyway, I intend to use the search function and perhaps I'll collect my next questions first to put them in a single thread .

Happy to be here!

IMG_20200125_141849.jpg

Definitely the right place to introduce a new to you 200! Nice photo. That 4.7L engine is a gem. What is the badge on the side next to the front door?

Definitely the right place to introduce a new to you 200! Nice photo. That 4.7L engine is a gem. What is the badge on the side next to the front door?

Side indicator required in the EU

I like the wheels. Are those Toyota OEM and what size 17" or 18"?

Welcome aboard. Love that green!

I like the wheels. Are those Toyota OEM and what size 17" or 18"?
Thanks!

They are 18'' aftermarket tires from Aztec. These are the winter wheels and my summer wheels are Toyota OEM.

I have an official document for the aftermarket tires which I need to keep with the car and bring to, for example, periodic tests. Tight rules here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom