New member intro! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone. New to the forum but have been a long time follower. Just wanted to do a quick intro. I don’t have a 100 series but have always had an affinity for them. I currently have a 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail that has some decent mods to it but looking to sell in the near future to free up some equity for my house and have a bigger family hauler.

I’ve been all over the country for the past few years but have finally settled the family in North Carolina (hour north of Wilmington). We plan on being here for a while so if any of you are local give me a shout!

I bought the 4Runner thinking to myself I was going to hit the dirt and rocks every weekend but I guess we all have to grow up at some point and when you have a wife and kids, hobbies become less and less a reality. I do want to take advantage of what North Carolina has to offer and want something super capable like a LC, but also need the space as we plan to grow our family and outgrow the 4Runner.

Anyway, looking forward to finally becoming a contributing member!

welcome!

@Exiled? Back from the dead? :)

I've been around the 100 series forums for a few months now, trying to get educated! None of my (near) useless old Land Cruiser trivia knowledge is applicable with my two wagons, so I haven't ventured outside of this section! :)

Yeah, and I haven't been in this section in a while so I haven't seen you post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom