New Member..... Hannibal, MO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone,
I've been checking out this forum for several years now and doing some dreaming. Well I figure its time to stop dreaming and start doing. The main problem being how few of LC's ive seen living here in Quincy, IL and enjoying all that Northeast MO has to offer. I work as an EMT for an Ambulance District her in Hannibal, MO and grew up rebuilding old military jeeps and turning a few wrenches w/ my old man.

Now that i am finally lucky enough to have a girl who is onboard w/ all the Outdoor living that i enjoy doing. Its time for the vehicle that i have dreamed of for so long. So needlessly to say apart from all the fishing that she MAKES me do i am trying to work on my LC. I just recently purchased a '96 FJ80 black w/ chrome handles and mirror option. I am the 4th owner and purchased this rig from Steve7 who happens to be my big brother. Have dealer records for the past 12-13 yrs. My brother installed the 2.5 OME lift with 285 Nitto's for shoes. The truck is in beautiful condition and now its just a matter of me making it the expedition vehicle that my girlfriend dreams about. :hmm:

The fluids and engine drivetrain maintenance has all been done as ive researched needed on a rig w/ 190k. Now its time for the Fun Stuff. Next im looking at spacers for the front and a roof rack first.

Well thats a little info on me and my situation so if anyone needs any assistance in my area just give me a shout. Not to mention im looking for someone to take a few rigs to local carshows so we can show off the other realm of motorvehicles. Really wanting to possibly put together a 4x4 club w/ some friends of mine who are into the sport at our local rockcrawling park.

So once again if you are located in my are and ever need anything dont hesitate to ask.

well you see, all you have to do is act like the mods will help her get were she needs to go. in my case any fishing hole god has made. so maybe if some told their wives it would help them get to the mall there would be alot less :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Greetings from Columbia. ;)

She does the fishing. You do the wrenching and trucking.

Sounds like you have your priorities right ;)

:flipoff2: Welcome!

PS I hate fishing.

Pics coming soon, getting ready to hook up to the camper and head to Branson for Fishing/Wrenching trip. will post pics upon return. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom