New Member #594 Zach Hadden (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome our newest member Zach (@zjay92 ) to CopperStateCruisers.

Zach has a 97 LX450 and a 2002 4Runner, tell us more about yourself and your trucks.

Pretty sure everyone around here likes pictures, too. Welcome aboard!

Excited to finally have an 80 to join the club! I'm a physical therapist here in PHX and moved to AZ 3 years ago.

I've had the 4Runner for about 4 years now and she's taken me all over the country. Bought it bone stock and just did a couple changes to make it my own. I've got ~218k on it now and still running like a champ. Sadly, I'll be sending it back to the Midwest with my dad to make room for the cruiser. At least it's still in the family.

The Lexus is also a stock purchase and lived in CA/AZ for its entire life. 279k on the clock now and I also acquired it in stock condition. So far, just a couple changes after a full baseline with a new short bus bumper being the big one. Planning to fully build this one out as funds allow. The 80 series is my dream platform, and this one is 3x locked and not a speck of rust underneath. Hoping to keep it running forever.

Now, I just need to get the girlfriend to sell the Jeep and join the Toyota club before it bleeds me dry.

No great pictures of the Lexus yet, but here's a few of both the trucks.
IMG_3446.jpg
IMG_3322.jpg
IMG_3649.JPG
IMG_1269.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg

:cheers:

Welcome Zach (from another 80-driving Arizona PT)!

Welcome Zach to the club!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom