New Member #590 Christian Z. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome Christian Z. ( @isthatalexus ) to CopperstateCruisers as our newest member.

Christian has a very interesting 200 series outfitted with a variety of upgrades that include Slee Sliders, Rock Warriors, Total Chaos UCA’s , ARB Sahara Front Bumper – no hoop, FrontRunner roof rack, EeziAwn 2000 Awning, Rear Harrop Locker, 4.88 Gears, Front Harrop Locker, Trail Tailor shock guards, Budbuilt Stage 4 Skids, LRA 24g Aux tank, BP51 all-around XP 9500 Warn Winch. Cant wait to see this in person and hear more about Christian.

Welcome aboard. We need too see pictures of this.

Welcome to the club, and I second the notion we NEED to see some pics

Last edited:
Thank you for the warm welcome!

The truck is new to me, but not at all new to Mud. Here's the ad. I got back from an epic cross-country drive from Atlanta on Sunday. There's something VERY awesome about pushing a little button and watching the fuel gauge run the other way at 70 mph. The re-gear is epic, and on the hilly highway sections reminds of a GTI I drove during the misspent portion of my youth.

The truck's paint needs a little help, especially the hood, so I'm thinking about the maiden wallet purge with something like this. (currently taking all paint advice, lol)

Friday is a prior engagement, so I won't make it to the meet-up; but soon. Can't wait to pack up the little gang and join the next run!

CZ

Welcome aboard, Christian. Looking forward to seeing this 200 at a future club meeting,

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom