New member - 2002 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First of all thank you to everyone. I've been reading threads for background knowledge and I've already fixed seatback sag and cabin air temp. sensor thanks to y'all. Forgot to post this first as I've already put some wheels up for sale that came with my rig. I replaced the 20" wheels with some 18" steelies that I rattlecanned black. I'll post new pics soon.

I did have an 80 series briefly about 10 yrs ago and still regret selling it, but this is my first 100. Took off the bull bar (trying to sell on FB) and sold the roof rack. Ordered a new radiator and hoses etc. from the dealer and that will be the first thing after the new tires get mounted. Its got 330k and some scars but I'm liking it.

It has some oil leaking and power steering fluid is leaking but I can't find the problem yet. No other tech questions just yet but I do need hub dust caps and I think I ordered the correct ones from the dealer.

2nd pic is my attempt at painting wheels but going to swap out the 255's for some 275/70/18's. Thanks again to everybody on the site.

LC with rack and 20.jpg

painted wheel 1.jpg

If the PO used cheap ATF for P/S, then this might be the issue. Try flushing with branded ATF live valvoline or Mobil1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom