New Meats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TOY350

#1 Super Guy
SILVER Star
Threads
I know this doesn't compare to what Gnob's got going on but I thought I would post up anyways :flipoff2:

Sold my 285 Toyo's and put on some 315 KM2's. Initial driving impressions are: noticeably higher sitting in the seat, no difference in throttle response or accelerating that I can tell, noticeable braking loss from before and don't think I can get into the garage now. The true test comes off road though! Bring the snow and rock and :flipoff2: the mud!
KM21.jpg
KM22.jpg

Your neighbor must be rich!! He has 3 satellite dishes on his roof!!!!
Oh and the tires aren't bad either. :) My buddy with the Sammi has 35" KM2's and loves them. I've heard nothing but good things about those tires.

Close up of the tread/sidewall?

Are they D range sidewall? How many ply? Deets, man!

Load range D and 8 ply. Should be a bit more flexible than the Toyo's were E/10. Consensus from shop where I got them is that they hook up WAY better off road than the Toyo's. One guy I know (he ran McGrew with TLCA a few years back) is running 37 Toyo's right now and hates them. The owner I know is running some ProComps now after wearing out his Toyo's which he also hated. I liked the Toyo's on the Con and in the snow I usually chain up so don't notice them slipping, but they do slip more in the snow on my dad's Titan. Hopefully can try them out this weekend in some snow. I already hit the freeway and GPS'ed different speeds to average out the percentage I was off and reconfigured the Marks 4WD speedo box so I am close to dead on again. (This thread would not be complete without some OCD) :D

Not my tire because it's dark outside.
km2.jpg

Last edited:
Those are frickin' SICK!!!!!!

And with dish network if you want local chanels you need at least two dishes....

:grinpimp:

I was starting to wonder..... Hehehe Very nice G!!!!! So how tall are they in real life? :cheers:

Measuring them on I get 33.5" from ground to crown. Unmounted measures 34.9" according to BFG.

Here are some better pics now that it's sunny.
KM2c.jpg
KM2d.jpg
KM2e.jpg

Now that's a big change in the tire pattern from the Toyo's. I like that a lot better than I did my Toyo's (I'm one of the folks who isn't impressed with the Toyo's).

If you can not get your junk in the garage it must be time to move to a home with a Double Garage.
Many happy trails on the new meats.

If you can not get your junk in the garage it must be time to move to a home with a Double Garage.
Many happy trails on the new meats.

And what put it on its side and slide it in :flipoff2: not sure 2 doors will help, unless the double garage is vert :D

Those look great G! :grinpimp:

They did good today up Spencer. We went geocaching and couldn't get all the way there in the 80, ended up burying the front end and sat it on it's rails. My dad pulled me out from behind in 40 with the winch. Didn't need to chain up and I aired down to 19 but can go further with these meats.

I aired down to 19 but can go further with these meats.

That's one advantage to 315's. The larger tire means you can air down more.

I ran with 9 :eek: PSI in the mud/clay when I went out with Jesse. Worked fine, despite some heavy wheel spinning. Would not run that low on rock, but at least with my AT2's I'm thinking of trying 11-12.

Got my air downs set to 16 now and will try that tomorrow when we head back up to try and find the cache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom