New Lx450 in Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to do a quick intro and say thanks for all the helpful information on this site. I bought my 1997 LX450 from a family member and spent hours pouring over the forum before hand. So the details, 1997 LX450 one owner, dealer maintained its entire life with full records, white, Slinky stage 1 long travel kit, 315 Toyo AT 2's, Slee short bus and 10k Warn on the front. 154k on the clock. Will post pictures after she gets a bath. Doing a fluid change. It is set up perfectly, the only thing that I will do in the future is add a Slee rear bumper. I posted a WTB in the classified as I am looking for an old tubular style Slee rear bumper like everyone else. Here's to an adventure down this path! Already getting the wave from other owners, which is pretty cool.

Pics or it did not happen.

Congratulations. Pics.... feed the beast....

Just wanted to do a quick intro and say thanks for all the helpful information on this site. I bought my 1997 LX450 from a family member and spent hours pouring over the forum before hand. So the details, 1997 LX450 one owner, dealer maintained its entire life with full records, white, Slinky stage 1 long travel kit, 315 Toyo AT 2's, Slee short bus and 10k Warn on the front. 154k on the clock. Will post pictures after she gets a bath. Doing a fluid change. It is set up perfectly, the only thing that I will do in the future is add a Slee rear bumper. I posted a WTB in the classified as I am looking for an old tubular style Slee rear bumper like everyone else. Here's to an adventure down this path! Already getting the wave from other owners, which is pretty cool.

Good luck on getting the tube style Slee rear bumper. It's a prize possession to those of us who have it. I heard a rumour that you can contact Slee and ask for the tube version. Not sure if it's true or not.

Welcome! Congratulations on your purchase! Hope to see some pictures of your LX450. Low mileage like yours is rare these days.

Good luck on getting the tube style Slee rear bumper. It's a prize possession to those of us who have it. I heard a rumour that you can contact Slee and ask for the tube version. Not sure if it's true or not.
Thanks for the info. I will Gove them a call and see.

Welcome to the madness, now get your wallet ready 😉

Here are some pics after a bath!

43D5C3B4-24DB-4A95-821B-744F2C6D3F22.jpeg

EC907CA0-7EBC-4BEB-93CA-F5CCA090FBCF.jpeg

A509A389-1A35-4C94-876E-8D6BF280D883.jpeg

Nice!

Welcome, nice looking 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom