SOLD New lower price!!! FJ60/62 Front Axle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,
I just pulled my front axle out of my 62 to do an 80 swap. Unfortunately for me, I had recently (less than 1000 miles) put all new tie rods, rotors, a knuckle rebuild, and wiper seals. I also have a set of OME 2" lift springs in excellent condition. I need the calipers for a core charge unless you want to trade me. I can get pictures soon. Also taking there manual hubs. pick up only (near Burlington WA)

Front FJ62 Axle, rotors, 4.10 diff, $600
SOLD- 2" lift OME front springs and shackle $200
SOLD- OME shocks and Dampner

Rich

123_1 3.jpeg

123_1 3 copy.jpeg

Last edited:
More pictures of the additional bits...

123_1 4 copy.jpeg

123_1 4.jpeg

I'd be interested in the steering damper and shocks if you'd separate..

Could I convince you to slap that thing on a pallet and ship it to Austin? Highly interested if you’re willing to ship.

Let me talk to my buddy. It’s pretty heavy! Are you thinking everything? Shocks, springs, axle, linkage?

Let me talk to my buddy. It’s pretty heavy! Are you thinking everything? Shocks, springs, axle, linkage?
Sorry, going to have to pass, not worth the effort and likely not worth the cost. I wish I could have helped you out.
Rich

Dang. Yes, I’d take it all. I’ll look for a MUDship to see if someone local to you could grab it and palletize.

Dang. Yes, I’d take it all. I’ll look for a MUDship to see if someone local to you could grab it and palletize.
I would do that. But it’s heavy and a long haul. I recently broke 5 ribs, so I can’t really herf it around.

Sorry about the ribs...been there too. If you find a local buyer, awesome. I’ll keep looking for options to get it to Texas.

id be all over this if you have any plans to tour the Eastern Sierra this Fall.

Bump Bump

If you can strap it to a pallet and drop it off at your local shipping depot, I’ll take it ..... and we can set up shipping.

Hi All,
I just pulled my front axle out of my 62 to do an 80 swap. Unfortunately for me, I had recently (less than 1000 miles) put all new tie rods, rotors, a knuckle rebuild, and wiper seals. I also have a set of OME 2" lift springs in excellent condition. I need the calipers for a core charge unless you want to trade me. I can get pictures soon. Also taking there manual hubs. pick up only (near Burlington WA)

Front FJ62 Axle, rotors, 4.10 diff, $600
SOLD- 2" lift OME front springs and shackle $200
SOLD- OME shocks and Dampner

Rich

View attachment 2425796

View attachment 2425798

Rich, I am looking for the exact axle you have. I tried to PM you but it says your box is full. Please contact me. I would be able to pick it up Monday.
Thanks, Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom