New lil Cruiser- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
She's the 3rd "B" in our license plate- 3BCRUZN and she's here now/

She came in about 5 pm on Monday. 7 pounds, 11 ounces and about 20 inches long. Momma and baby are fine and we brought her home just as she was turning 24 hours old.

The pics don't do her justice, she's gorgeous!!

Bailey Jordan Hauser (yes, I'm aware of the initials, but the name means something to us)
IM000927.sized.jpg

Her little cheeks get red:
IM000928.sized.jpg

Coming to a trail near you!

Yeah! Congrats and I trust that everything went well... Best wishes from the new guy.

Mazel tov!
By the time she can drive, the 100 Series will be the classic Cruiser. Think about that :D

Thanks guys- Boy, she schooled us last night big time! we probably slept 2 hours total trying to figure out how to get her to sleep. The only way was to hold her.

Oh boy, with my latest being just 19 months old I sure don't miss those sleepless nights. Hmm, my daughter is 9 years old, the boy is the 19 month old... that's enough, time to get myself snipped I think.

CONGRATS! We are still waiting for our new arrival. He's due tomorrow but we'll see how it goes. I thought for sure he would've been here already.

Sheesh! I guess we know what CSS people do when not working or wheelin'... Boink, boink, boink everywhere.

It was friggin cold in Februrary! :flipoff2:

medtro said:
What is CSS?

CSS = Copper State Cruisers.... like umm.... my little son was in my lap and was bangin' on they keyboard. Yeah, that's it! It is in no way a plain old idiot typo put there by his aged father... nope, not me. :doh:

12 months old for my boy and not a full night sleep since I knocked up my wife :-(

Congratulations! I still love babies...

Oh yeah, she and I share the same bday. Cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom