New LC owner in Rapid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

npulver

Metal Messager
Threads
hello, some of you might recognize the wagon as its been around the hills for almost a year now, I just picked it up a few days ago and am LOVING it! Hope to see you guys around!

IMAG1013.jpg

I looked at that truck. Sweet 55! Congrats on the new buy. You should have alot of fun with that truck. I live in Rapid. I have a 40. We should get together sometime and look over each others trucks.

hello, some of you might recognize the wagon as its been around the hills for almost a year now, I just picked it up a few days ago and am LOVING it! Hope to see you guys around!

Yep, I've seen it around!! Nice lookin pig. Now start driving it to the club meetings!!

Thanks guys, ill hopefully be able to make it to the February meeting. Need to get some body mount issues resolved on the 55 before I drive it around to much. Guess well also see if its under the knife yet also.

Thanks guys, ill hopefully be able to make it to the February meeting. Need to get some body mount issues resolved on the 55 before I drive it around to much. Guess well also see if its under the knife yet also.

February meeting is on Saturday the 16th. This is the clubs annual meeting/potluck, which is why it is on a Saturday instead of Friday night like the rest of the year. If your interested in coming let us know and we can get you be specifics.

February meeting is on Saturday the 16th. This is the clubs annual meeting/potluck, which is why it is on a Saturday instead of Friday night like the rest of the year. If your interested in coming let us know and we can get you be specifics.

What time do you do the meeting/potluck? I work all day saturday, if its later in the day i might be able to make it.

What time do you do the meeting/potluck? I work all day saturday, if its later in the day i might be able to make it.

Dinner is at 6 with the meeting to follow. It is at Cody's house at 4500 mile high dr. Pm me if you need more specific directions.

Cool, hopefully I can make it. I'm assuming some guys get there early? 4-5pm?

Cool, hopefully I can make it. I'm assuming some guys get there early? 4-5pm?

Depends on when the trail run gets done. By 5 maybe but I doubt anyone will be there at 4 except Cody's family.

It was nice to meet a few of you guys last night. Hopefully i can make it to some more meetings. Nice to get input from all spectrums when it comes modding (LOL). Gave me some pretty good insight on somethings i need to consider.

Maybe if i dont have to work on the next meeting i can maybe go for a drive also.

good to see you there Nick. keep us updated on what you decide to do for mods on the 55

I might do an update this next week. Thats when the real fun starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom