New Landcruiser Owner Check-In (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife and I just purchased a, in new-like condition, 2007 Toyota Landcruiser with 120k miles with every bell and whistle in options.

We've been married for 23 years and have always wanted one. Well the timing finally seemed right, so we pulled the trigger on one that came up locally. Yes locally and only a few miles from our house and a USAA preferred vendor. As you all know, they are tough to find. We were literally searching nationwide. The cards just seemed right. And in this instance, although it turned into a tiny whoever comes with financing/cash first gets it, it all worked out.

So now we have it and don't ever plan on parting with it. I feel very fortunate to be part of the Lancruiser club now and look forward to scouring this forum for the vast knowledge.

Thanks!

Welcome! you'll find a good amount of knowledge here... just started making myself familiar as well :) Any photos?

Glad you found a keeper, welcome to the forum.

Thank you.

And yes it does have AHC and I think it's a really cool feature. The four wheeling I do these days is mostly limited to 20+ miles down Padre Island National Seashore. My crazy four wheeling days are in the past. So it should work out just fine.

I can't imagine a better present to each other after 23 years of marriage. It will take you a some great adventures for the next 23 years (and beyond).

How do I create my own personal album to add pics? I can't figure it out. Thanks.

How do I create my own personal album to add pics? I can't figure it out. Thanks.
I am switch you on how to post photos can you tell me

I'm jealous, welcome to Mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom