New Land Cruiser specialty shop in Boise, Idaho (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One of the main differences between driving a RHD vehicle in a RHD country vs a LHD country is in the RHD country you are still sitting on the center of the road due to driving on the opposite side of the road.

Cheers

Very true .. On the military base every drove on the right hand side of the road so when leaving the base you switched to the left hand side .. The other very nice thing about RHD is that no one will steal your vehicle .. They may steel your tires but the won't want to drive you rig ..

So we have been in our new (not so new now) shop for about 14 months now.

Here are some pictures of the kind of work we have been doing.

3FA821C4-68C7-4D4B-8E06-79EBE4CB33B2.jpeg
051BCB91-AA4C-4A7D-AD59-8300813559F5.jpeg
E189D994-DE9C-4883-9EC3-B9BB71A2B455.jpeg
AF48CEB1-5C1F-46B7-B890-D871F0489CBB.jpeg
297B5411-9004-466A-8DB2-343EC37226E1.jpeg

Cheers

Wow! That looks great! I may need to stop by sometime!

Looks like really nice work coming from your shop, well done! Too bad I'm not closer to Idaho :)

A few more.

View attachment 2532809

Give us a call or email us anytime to discuss anything Land Cruiser!

Cheers

What brand are the rotors ? ..

Also, Do you do dyno tuning ? .. I have an 80 series 1HD-FT and was considering a turbo upgrade .. Nothing extreme .. I would like to be able to set the waste gate from 15-20 lbs to help with towing when I need it ..

What brand are the rotors ? ..

Also, Do you do dyno tuning ? .. I have an 80 series 1HD-FT and was considering a turbo upgrade .. Nothing extreme .. I would like to be able to set the waste gate from 15-20 lbs to help with towing when I need it ..

They are DBA rotors.

We don’t have a dyno for tuning, my neighbor does though. I would probably steer you towards GTurbo upgrades. We have four FT/FTE’s here now, three got GTurbo goodies. 😁
Cheers

They are DBA rotors.

We don’t have a dyno for tuning, my neighbor does though. I would probably steer you towards GTurbo upgrades. We have four FT/FTE’s here now, three got GTurbo goodies. 😁
Cheers

Yes, I would like to put a GTurbo and intercooler on my rig ..

Two mods I am going to put on my rig I have mentioned HERE .. I don't like the crappy Toyota 20 micron fuel filters which don't filter down to 3 microns which is the spec of their injectors .. The FASS Lift Pump eliminates air and water .. Amsiol's bypass oil filter filters down to 5 microns and keeps you oil clean, clear & soot free .. This means that you can chance you (synthetic oil) once every 10k miles ..

Nice to have a easy moving experience :grinpimp:

Nice to have a easy moving experience :grinpimp:

Well still lost nearly two weeks doing it but ya, could have been much more work across town or farther.

Really need 2,000 more sqft and two more top notch guys. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Cheers

I had a new website built, it reflects what we do better.

It is much easier for me to use so I will be uploading content there besides just here on mud and on our IG page.

Cheers

Site looks great! I need to get mine finished up too.

I had a new website built, it reflects what we do better.

It is much easier for me to use so I will be uploading content there besides just here on mud and on our IG page.

Cheers

I need to take the time to stop by. Now that I am DOWN to two Land Cruisers, maybe I can focus on my 100 series and give it some love this summer. I need to drop by just to say Hi and grab a business card.

FYI: My email account can not send to gmail addresses. Gmail out of nowhere 3-4 weeks ago started refusing all emails from me. Seems gmail thinks I have a “dirty” email account. 🙄

A LOT of people have contacted me via gmail and if you don’t leave a phone number I cannot get back to you.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom