New Land Cruiser specialty shop in Boise, Idaho (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm liken "West to East" Land Cruisers better:doh:

Just rent a large shop here in Boise, Idaho.

I have gotten four projects done in the last six months.

So, I have room in the shop and on the schedule for one or two more builds.

I am also taking on general repairs, upgrades and just general Cruiser work that is not a full on build.

My new shop is at
116 East 44th Street
Garden City, Idaho 83714

I can be reached on my cell at 208-971-2625.

Cheers

First Cruiserhead to stop by the shop.

75FC4DB1-3AC6-49EF-97A6-0399AB30A358.jpeg

Cheers

I will stop by and see you and your shop bye & bye.

Welcome to the Boise Area

Cruiserheads!

I have been pondering a few things. In the last 10 or so years and in particular in the last three years I have figured out some things when it comes to customizing a Cruiser.

Mostly this is about suspension.

I have figured out how to SaS the 100 using almost all Toyota parts and not have issues with width requiring wheel spacers as well as packaging of the parts in the build so it is as Toyota built it. I also have it figured so you don’t have to swap out the rear axle to an 80 due to the six lug vs five lug problem.

I have also figured out how to do a coil spring conversion on the front of a 40/60/70 where you are not having to compromise due to using 80-series parts. The way I do it uses ALL Toyota parts with no home made or non-Toyota parts.

I have had people ask me to make up some kits so they can do it themselves or have their shop do the conversions. I am not going to do that.

What I can do if any of this interests you is give you a quote to do these conversions in house for a set flat rate price. Again, what I think that makes what I am offering different than other guys is the use of ALL Toyota parts in the conversions.

I also have some good solutions for things like v8 swaps and engine placement. Anyone who has done one and has used the standard parts available knows engine placement is really not the best as it puts the v8 to far forward.

Hit me up anytime!

Cheers

I have had a client cancel two projects this week. It happens.

Due to this and the new shop, I am offering at 15% discount on labor for the next two projects that get scheduled.

Please feel free to contact me for any of your Cruiser needs.

Cheers

Got a new guy with lots of experience starting next week.

More to come on this but I am no longer a one man operation.

Cheers

Congrats!

Alright, time to go public on this one.

Welcoming Adam Churnside @theside00 to my no longer one man show. Adam worked at Tor Fab for a long time and recently relocated here to the Boise area. Really looking forward to working with Adam, I will let him take it from here on any introduction.

Cheers

Oh ya got a couple of very cool builds going, here are links if you want to follow along.

Still got room for a couple more, the above discount stands until we fill the next two bays available for builds. Doubt you will find a better deal on labor in the country right now. ;)

Cheers

Super glad to to find this resource courtesy by Ward Harris when I asked him about Aux fuel tanks!! Going to try and stop by and check out the operation. New owner of a 2011 LX 570 located in Boise ID.

Super glad to to find this resource courtesy by Ward Harris when I asked him about Aux fuel tanks!! Going to try and stop by and check out the operation. New owner of a 2011 LX 570 located in Boise ID.

Hey thanks for the post. We can handle that.

Our shop number is 208-917-3474

Cheers

Welcome to Boise! We have been here since 2002 and love it! I may have to stop by your shop just to say HI!
Great to see someone going after their dreams!

Need some more basic work done, just hit you guys up on email...looking forward to checking out the shop.

Congrats Ian !

if I can be any help to the New Updated shop , Please dont hesitate to call on me ..........

PM's ok too .

kindly Matt & Erin

1 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Lots and lots of LJ78's down here. It is the only LHD 4-door diesel 70-series eligible for import. Auto is much more common in Japan than down here.

HZJ77 is the best but unfortunately it didn't come in LHD.

Cheers

Some people can never get used to a RHD .. I drove a RHD vehicle in Japan many moons ago .. It takes a little getting used to but I like RHD's ..

Some people can never get used to a RHD .. I drove a RHD vehicle in Japan many moons ago .. It takes a little getting used to but I like RHD's ..

One of the main differences between driving a RHD vehicle in a RHD country vs a LHD country is in the RHD country you are still sitting on the center of the road due to driving on the opposite side of the road.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom