New Land Cruiser specialty shop in Boise, Idaho (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI: My email account can not send to gmail addresses. Gmail out of nowhere 3-4 weeks ago started refusing all emails from me. Seems gmail thinks I have a “dirty” email account. 🙄

A LOT of people have contacted me via gmail and if you don’t leave a phone number I cannot get back to you.

Cheers

Drop a message to your ISP or hosting provider .. they should take care of your situation.

That happen a lot when using a shared hosting .. in your same server could have a shady spam generator ( or worst ) domain ..

Glad to have you in the area!
Would it be too much trouble to stop and pick your brains when it comes to buying and installing upgrades for my 200 series?

Glad to have you in the area!
Would it be too much trouble to stop and pick your brains when it comes to buying and installing upgrades for my 200 series?

Sure, feel free anytime. We are open 9-6 M-F.

Cheers

FYI: I had my website rebuilt a year or so ago. About four months after that my email has gotten messed up. I cannot send or reply to gmail accounts. I tried to get the guy who built the website to fix it but he can’t. I have tried to get a 3rd party to fix it and they won’t since they didn’t build the site.

I am not tech savvy so me fixing it is not happening. On top of this since he built the new website I get 50-100 spam emails a day.

It looks like I will have to get the entire website made again with a new host. So far quotes are as high as $5k.

In summary I am not sure when it will get fixed, if you have tried to contact me and I haven’t or don’t respond, I apologize.

On top of this the shop is full up with builds and we are just a two man operation.

Best to call or text the shop or msg me here on iH8mud.

Shop number is 208-917-3474

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom